Monday, August 18, 2008

Abby's Pool Party



Pool craziness!

Egg "toss" --more like egg bash!

Abby has been asking forever to have a party with some of her friends --because of us being out of town and Abby changing her mind a hundred times (about what kind of party she wanted:) we finally had a pool party about a week ago! Now I thought planning this party would be easy, but with Abby being older now she wants to have the say so in ALL the planning and she just had too many ideas to pull off in such a short time! But we were able to have a swim party, picnic lunch, cake (which she was very specific about- she wanted it to be a VERY high cake--not sure why but I did the best I could) and we also had an egg toss--which was pretty interesting.....the boys just kept throwing them in the street--they didn't care about "tossing" they just wanted to break them:)
It was a great time and I am glad we were able to pull it off before school starts--which is a week from today--WOW....I can't believe it!
Soon I will be blogging about meet the teacher and Abby's first day of school! When I started this blog I never thought I would blog for this long---they were just babies when we started and now my first is heading to school--I am very excited for her and she is a little nervous but very ready!
*Sorry I have been slacking lately with my blogging--the Olympics has been keeping me busy:)---last night without even realizing it we stayed up till 1am watching it! (thanks to our DVR--we were at the Rangers game until 10:30 and then had to catch up!) I really like watching it..especially the marathon running and gymnastics, but man, I seriously can't wait for it to be over so I can get some SLEEP and actually get some stuff done!

No comments: