Saturday, August 30, 2008

Birdville Pep Rally


A few of our girls are on the cheerleading squad!

Reese doing the "claw" for the Birdville Hawks -the boy next to him is Harrison who was nice enough to teach Reese how to do it!

Abby and Reese with Caitlin--a new Senior this year and has babysat the kids--they love her!


This past week Birdville High School had their first pep rally.
Reese and I picked Abby up from school and I thought it would be fun to go check it out. Greg and I work with the juniors in the youth group so I knew we would see a ton of kids we knew. I also knew Abby and Reese would love seeing all the youth they know out on the gym floor! There was a band, cheerleaders, the football team and a bunch of crazy high school kids running all over the gym dressed funny--so it was a hit with the kids! Of course they spent the whole rally with their hands on their ears but they sure enjoyed themselves!
I plan on taking them to more of these and hopefully we will even
make it to more football games this year!
Go Hawks!

No comments: