Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What's Reese been up to?


He is taking this very seriously!

Notice the green pencil for Peter Pan-of course!
He will only write with green or brown since Peter Pan also had brown shoes---he's obsessed I tell ya!

We have been so into the kindergarten thing lately that you probably though we had forgotten Reese---well do not fear he is alive and well:) Actually me and Reese have been very busy these past few days...he's my new sidekick! We have been loving our days together and it has been amazing how quiet the house has been for Greg---now I am not saying Abby was the loud one but Reese and Abby together are crazy LOUD!
They feed off each other and make everything more "lively"-- we miss that but I know Greg is happy that he can actually be on a sales call and not have to explain what all the screaming is about--hehe sorry Greg I tired to keep them quiet:) (Note from Greg-- that's actually only happened twice in 19 months, but I keep the tv remote handy in case I need to drown out an occasional scream)
Anyways Abby's first day of school was also a big day for Reese! I took him to the bookstore to get him his very own "school" book and we started right away! I am not putting him in preschool this year (so he and I can get some quality time together:) so just like I did Abby I will "home school" Reese and teach him a few things--hopefully! Ha! No really actually he is only 3 and knows by sight all of his letters and can almost write them all--pretty smart dude! *It's amazing what the little one picks up when you are teaching the older one!
I feel so blessed to get to stay home with these guys and wouldn't trade it for anything!
I have been looking forward to some alone time with Reese since he really has had to share me from day one and he seems to be a little excited about that too!:)

No comments: