Sunday, August 03, 2008

Rock Star Abby!


We're all up late tonight watching the Rangers game (like every other night;) and Abby disappeared for a bit and when she returned this is how she was dressed! She said she's a rock star (because of her glasses) and that her name is Hannah Montana with a cape?! What's funny is that she's never really even seen the show but she loves her all the same! She wanted me to point out her shoes---she got them for school--she LOVES these shoes!
*Welp gotta get back to the Rangers we're winning!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Please tell Abby I think she looks fabulous! And, maddy is now swimming all over the deep end of the pool and she wants Abby to see her ( I think seeing Abby swim "encouraged" maddy)

Becky said...

Yay! I will tell Abby and let Maddy know we are so proud of her--tell her I called her Nemo and asked her if she has gills--that's always what I ask Abby and she laughs so hard:)
take a video and send it our way--Abby would love to see her!