Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Peter Pan Reese!


I just LOVE this picture! Last night we finally talked Reese into getting a new green shirt for his Peter Pan costume. See about 2 months ago Reese was over playing at Charlie and Landry's and he wanted to dress-up in a Peter Pan costume like Charlie--well Anglea didn't have another costume so she got an old shirt of hers that would work and he hasn't taken it off since! I kept telling him I would buy him another one-since his was way too big and we had to tie it with a hair tie so it won't fall off! Well FINALLY last night he was ready to upgrade and this is what we got! Isn't he adorable---he loves to stand like this---also notice my cutting job...pretty good I'd say:) I plan on blowing this picture up really big and framing it for his room....he would just love that!

No comments: