Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Cold Front




I thought Greg really just wanted to get a picture of me with this beautiful horse but really he wanted me to get eaten by the horse;)--he kept saying, "closer honey....get closer!" --this is as close as I get to a sweaty horse!


Tonight since a cold front came though and it was only 100 degrees out instead of 108 we decided to take a little bike ride to go feed the horses--(they live right down the street)
The kids love feeding them and the whole time Reese asked, "Is he gonna eat my finger?" ***once during Cousins Camp he had a horse bite his finger while he was trying to feed it and he's never been the same:) --don't worry the horse let go and didn't even break the skin...just his psyche!
Anyways we spent a whole hour outside tonight--that's pretty good--we really only go out if we're gonna get wet or get in an air-conditioned car!
The horses were happy to see us.....they don't see many people in these parts during the summer:) --ohhhh how I long for the fall!

No comments: