Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Stray Sprinkles!


**You might be wondering what in the world the kids are doing in the picture??**
Well today we made a cake because Abby is having a little swim party with some friends tomorrow and she really wanted a cake too! So since I love baking I was all about it and the kids helped me every step of the way. So about the picture -well both of our kids have a serious sweet tooth (Abby more than Reese but they're both still pretty bad) so after we had made the cake and iced it we put some sprinkles on it. And this is the kids licking up the "loose" sprinkles that fell off the cake--by this time they had had way too much sugar so I told them they couldn't have anymore but Reese talked me into eating these because they were trash anyways---I'm a sucker I know and they're pathetic...they'll take it however they can get it;) I'm also really sick to my stomach tonight because I can't resist batter of any kind (cake, brownie or cookie dough--it's my weakness;)...I try to resist but every time I hate myself for licking the bowl and the spoon and the beaters and...and... and---I told you I'm bad:) ...maybe that's why I love baking?

*also you gotta click on the picture and see it up close--it's pretty funny ...they are really focused and determined to get those sprinkles!

No comments: