Thursday, August 14, 2008

Package from Granny and PaPa!


The other day Reese got a package in the mail from Granny and PaPa and he was soooo excited! He had left a few things in KC when we had visited a few weeks before and the two things left were very dear to him! First being his PETER PAN movie (he was devastated:( ) and he also left a scrapbook that Granny had made him with tons of pictures and one was of Peter Pan! So you can imagine how anxious he was to get his hands on those again:)
So anyways when we opened the package we found those things and a few more goodies! They had sent him a Royals t-shirt which he couldn't wait to put on and show Daddy! He likes to tease Greg about liking other teams, for example he and Abby have this chant they say all the time about loving the Yankees--they think they are SO funny:)
Well after putting the shirt on he runs into Greg's office (he works from home) and says, "look Daddy I can love 2 teams!" (he has his royals shirt on and a rangers cap) He was very happy!

**Sorry Granny and PaPa he wasn't as excited about the polo shirts- but I was! Thanks!
He wore the Royals shirt all day then at bedtime he set it on the washer and asked if I could get it clean for the morning! (I told him fat chance:) --only kidding--really I'm a sucker... I think I had it clean and dry before I went to bed:)

No comments: