Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I can't believe I forgot....

....to tell you all about one of the BIGGEST highlights of our trip! On Friday afternoon we took the kids rafting down the river in New Braunfels. Sadly we didn't get any pictures because of course the camera couldn't get wet, but man we would have had some great ones! We floated for about 2 hours--the water was cold, which was NICE and it sure didn't keep the kids from jumping in! They both kept jumping tubes and splashing each other (and us:)--we had a blast! It was an awesome time for us to take them on their first float because they both love water and swim very well so they weren't scared a bit! I really want to get a trip together sometime to go down there again because it would be a wonderful thing to do with a bunch of families. It's cheaper than Schlitterbahn (the local water park) and it's different--- something you don't get to do everyday! I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

What a fun trip! I love family vacations! Sounds like you guys did a lot of fun things. I'm jealous you got to see Stacey and Steven.