Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stamps Family Olympics 2008

Last night Greg's parents invited all of us over to compete in our own little family Olympics. Really just the kids competed but all of us had a wonderful time! Debbie and Jerry pulled out all the stops in planning the events-we started out with the opening ceremonies (torch and all) then played volleyball, basketball, soccer, baseball, gymnastics (tumbling, balance beam and rings) then we went to the track for- running relays, long-jump, high-jump, then we got in the pool for- diving, synchronized swimming and a swimming contest! It was a great time and we all got a medal!
I put together a little movie and I tried to capture as much as I could so I hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

Email: said...

That is such a great idea. It looks like yall had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I happened to fall upon your blog and this particular entry while playing around online tonight. I actually just created a blog for our family records inspired by the olympics. We compete in various events, serious and funny as well as just keep track of various records held by our family members. Check it out sometime (www.rustfamilyrecords.blogspot.com). Your family olympics and video was just too cute.