Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Daddy and his girls

Here's the face of the man you are praying for....this is my Dad.  Isn't he handsome?

Dad has a fever tonight about 102 and today he was fighting a 101 fever but they have decided to let him sweat it out.  He is so very hot right now but looks pretty peaceful.  Greg and I are sleeping here tonight in my Dad's room.  Mom has been up here a lot of nights and she needs to get some real sleep and she feels better knowing we are here.  She will probably sleep maybe 5-6 hours but hey thats at least something right?
My brother just got here.  He flew in from New York and hasn't seen Dad yet.  
Please pray for a good night for Dad.  Pray Greg and I don't get woke up all night to all the beeping and alarms.  
Good night,  I'll update more in the morning.
Becky

4 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

Praying continuously for you guys...Got down on ourknees as family to lift up your sweet dad...Even Eden said, "Lord, Pees heal Banky's dad." Oh we are aching for you guys and wishing we could be there...

Love you so

Becky

Jill said...

Praying for your dad and you all!

Sara S. said...

Sweet picture Becky! I know how Daddy's love their girls and us girls sure love our Daddies! I will be praying for you and your sweet Daddy. Thanks for taking the time to update your blog so we know how to specifically be praying. I hope you were able to get some rest last night!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Thinking of you this morning & LOVE that Brooks family...sweet Eden! :)

Hope you guys were able to sleep & your Dad's fever went down. still praying without ceasing