Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Some encouraging news...

Just got a report from the Dr. that they started a new blood pressure medicine that was able to bring it up a bit (his blood pressure was VERY low and his heart rate was VERY high) which means they won't (yet) have to start him on his heart medication that could be fatal.  We were really hoping they wouldn't have to start him on Amioloden (sp) which is a terrible drug.  
Greg is on his way from DC (on a business trip)
Kids are staying with Greg's parents in Ft. Worth and I am here in KC sitting waiting for some more good news....I believe my Lord can heal him.  I wait expectantly.  
Thank you for your prayers. 

1 comment:

Youngs365 said...

keep the updates coming--I am standing with you guys in prayer & if you weren't in KC, I would soooo bring you a Sonic drink & a sweet treat. :)