Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Please Pray for Becky's Dad

Hi everyone.  This is Becky's friend, Cari.

Becky's Dad has been in the hospital for about a week with pneumonia, and it has now turned into something more life threatening.  They said it could be something viral or a bad allergic reaction to a mold or something plus the pneumonia.  They put him on a ventilator today and are doing a bronchoscopy.  Please pray for wisdom for the doctors to figure out what they are dealing with and strength for the family.   As updates become available, I will update the blog.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Youngs365 said...

Thanks for letting us know! I have been thinking of you today Becky and was going to shoot an email to see about getting together for lunch. I now realize that my thoughts were God's way of letting me know to pray for you and your family. Praying without ceasing at the Young house--please call if you need anything.