Friday, February 11, 2011

Great Friends

Look at all this food! Wow!

a very packed waiting room

These aren't the best pictures (off my iphone) but I just wanted to show you the amazing support we have had this week. My parents S.S. class from church decided to meet up here tonight in the waiting room for dinner and a prayer time for Dad.
All week they have provided such support, both with food and encouragement.  Every day there are at least 3-5 people here all day....they just love my Mom and Dad so much.  We are so very blessed.

3 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. It warms my heart to see that the Body of Christ is holding you close! We continue to hope and pray! May the Lord hold each of you close to His heart and whisper His peace over you tonight.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

what she said...:)

Hugs to you all!

Anonymous said...

Becky...
Just read about your dad. We will be praying for Him and your family.
Kim and Jarrod Newcom